- Maximum operating temperature 550℃
- Maximum linear power - up to 300 W/m
- Sections' fabrication capability
- Possible to use in Ex. zones (in sections)
- Possible to use in aggressive environment
The cables VNO, VNOE, VNS, VNCE are designed
to heat process equipment (extruders, molding
presses, bitumen lines etc.,) to operate as a part of heating equipment and devices of various purpose. And also heating of pipelines is possible in cases where ingress of moisture is excluded.
High temperature materials construing these cables enable them to heat the objects up to temperatures in the range from 100 to 250 degrees (VNO) and up to 550 degrees (VNS).
The cables VNO, VNOE, VNS, VNCE are successfully applied for the heating of cylinders and heads of plastic extruders, molding machines, pipelines of molten bitumen, in drying cabinets and many other installations.
Due to high flexibility and small bending radius, the cable can be installed onto complicated surface (stock pipes, vessels, press plates).
- Max. temperature : 550℃
- Cable diameter : 3.5-5mm
- Maximum heat output
- VNO, VNOE : up to 370 W/m
- VNS, : up to 470 W/m
- Minimum installation temperature : -25℃
- Supply voltage : 220-240 VAC (380 VAC by order)
- Insulation resistance not less than : 1x10³ MOhm/m
- Maximum bending radius at operation and storage :
- Minimum permissible single bending radius : 30 m