This end termination kit enables end-terminating FBL, FBH, FBX and FBZ parallel heat tracing cables.
It can be used in applications with temperature ratings from -50℃ to 240℃.
It is certified for ATEX and IECEx for use in hazardous areas. It provides both excellent electrical insulation and ultimate mechanical protection as it is the ideal combination between molded silicone rubber end seal and stainless steel cover. This kit does not require a heat gun or torch for the installation. Therefore no permit for hot work is required.
- Protection Type : Ex eb IIC Gb
- Ingress Protection : IP66
- Min. Ambient Temperature : -50℃
- Max. Exposure Temperature : 240℃
- Construction Material : Stainless Steel & Silicone Rubber
- Approval : ATEX, IECEx
- Reference standards : IEC60079-0, IEC60079-7, IEC60529, IEC60079-30-1
- Freeze protection for water pipeline.
- Temperature maintenance for fuel feedline.