The PYEX-EP-PK is for terminating all Solco Pyroelec FBL, FBH, FBX and FBZ parallel heating cables to an Ex certified junction box, whilst maintaining electrical insulation of the heating cable conductors and core. It mainly consists of PYEX-EP-PG25, the Ex certified non-metallic cable gland, and PYEX-PTK-M, the molded power termination kit.
This kit is certified for ATEX and IECEx for use in hazardous areas. The silicone molded power tube within PYEX-PTK-M kit does not require a heat gun or torch for insulating heating core. It means the installer does not require hot work permit anymore. The M25 plastic cable gland is made of fiberglass reinforced nylon for thermal endurance and mechanical strength. The silicone rubber seal should be selected with care to maintain optimum sealing with the heating cable to use with. An additional locknut is provided for unthreaded enclosure entry.
- Protection Type : Ex eb IIC Gb
- Ingress Protection : IP66
- Thread size : M25X1.5
- Min. Ambient Temperature : -50℃
- Max. Exposure Temperature : 110℃
- Construction Material(Gland) : Fiberglass reinforced nylon
- Approval : ATEX, IECEx
- Reference standards : IEC60079-0, IEC60079-7, IEC60529, IEC60079-30-1
- Freeze protection for water pipepline
- Temperature maintenance for fuel feedline