- The bimetal thermostats are used with power relay to cut off main supply.
- The PYEX-BT is made in form of a microswitch, which can be installed inside enclosure or mounted on the surface heating devices.
- The PYEX-BT bimetal thermostats meet all the requirements of the relevant IEC standards
- The devices can operate at extremely low temperature up to -40℃
- Operating temperature :
60℃ to 100℃ with interval of 5℃
- Operating tolerance : Specified temp. ±5℃
- Ambient Temperature : -40℃ to 100℃
(at operation and storage)
- On-Off Differential : 30 ± 15 K
- Housing material : stainless steel
- Housing size : Ø17 x 30.0mm (3/8 inch)
Ø24 x 32.5mm (1/2 inch)
- Switching capacity :
250VAC / 30mA, 24 VDC / 50mA
- Ingress protection IP67
- Connected conductors : 32 AWG
Explosion proof bimetal thermostats are designed for various thermal process control and monitoring. They can be used as an independent equipment and a component, which can be installed in other equipment in hazardous location.